The power of luck is created in your mind just, like everything else. We project via our thoughts and feelings what we want to experience. Its a sudden clash towards people's beliefs. For you to realize that you are responsible for your life to the minuscule detail is abhorring. Ha! It can't be possible, you say. Ha! I lived my life by my own rules!!
Yes. Your rules. Your world. Your reality. Your experience. And there you go, keeping on with the creation. Good or bad. You keep doing it. You have more bad than good, and yet we still keep going — resilient people, at least.
It's detaching yourself from old beliefs that are devastating to a potential future that you yearn. Are you that incapable of being capable of change? Your mind can change anything and, I will tell you how to do it. Just a quick recipe and it works. But will you do it? Will you fail from human weakness. No time for a change? There are a million excuses and million ways to die.
Here I go. Use it or not. Its reality at play. Learn how to play it.
1. Decide what to change. Relationship, money, health, or, whatever you yearn.
2. Do you want the same hurtful experience over and over again? Do you desire the same scenarios? Are you into the same people and relationships? Do you wish for wealth? Success? A new career? You've heard this before. Oh, yea law of attraction! Yea sure. If you know it all, why you still in the same place. If you know better than all the new age authors, researchers and people that are in a better position than you, why you here? The same reality is causing you to hurt. If you are happy, then keep doing what you are doing. If you want something else and don't have it, change what you belief towards it.
3. Change by asking questions about your reality about the thing you want. Why did I hate it in the first place? Why did I think about why I could not have it? What is wrong with having it? Did you hear for a long time incorrect information about it and you kept it alive by thinking and talking to other people the same way for a long time? Did you enforce the "wrong," the "dumbness," the "nonsense" in it? We all do it. We can't help it. Did society teach you how to think about what you wanted and you didn't want it anymore? Analyze it, but not too long. Come up with the answer … fast! Change it
4. Install a new belief system about what you want. You can do anything. You are the programmer of your reality.
5. Always repeat. Believe it. It's yours now. It's is your new belief. No one can change it but you. You own it.
'till next time,
Jesse Castaneda, Jr.